🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I am unable to edit my agency's profile o...
Page options
torreskhattak9
Community Member

I am unable to edit my agency's profile or overview

Hi Upwork, I am umair khan. I have issue with editing my agency setting i.e I am unable to do any changes in my agency profile. I want to edit my overview a little bit but I am unable to. Kindly help !!

Thanks in advance.

9 REPLIES 9
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umair, 

I was unable to replicate your issue on my end. Are you able to access this page (Agency profile > Settings > Agency profile)? You should be able to edit your agency's profile title, overview, skills, portfolio, etc. in this section of your Settings page. Let me know if you are going through any specific issue, so that I can look into it further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

What can be the issue?

It is showing ''We are unable to process your request due to applicable restrictions of United States law. Please contact Upwork support for any questions.''

Hi Umair, 

Could you please share the steps you took that led to this error - what page where you on, and what buttons did you click? Also, please share a screen grab of the notification you are seeing, making sure to black out any personal information so that we can use it as reference when filing a report. 

~ Avery
Upwork
daveanderson396
Community Member

I'm having the same problem, I cannot add details about my Agency.   While logged in as Agency, go to https://www.upwork.com/ag/skillbuilders/.   Next click the + sign next to "Overview" .  A popup renders "Edit Agency Overview".   I am able to add the Overview text and company URL.  However, when trying to add an image and a video there is no "Save" function/button.  Only Cancel and Change Image buttons.  

Unless you add all information the "Save" button at the bottom is disabled. Stuck!  Please help.  

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
3163f596
Community Member

Please assist me I am facing the same issue now i unable to make change in my agency profile what i can do

Hi Ab,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I actually tried and I was unable to replicate your issue on my end. Are you able to access this page (Agency profile > Settings > Agency profile)? You should be able to edit your agency's profile title, overview, skills, portfolio, etc. in this section of your Settings page. If you can share with us a screenshot of the difficulties you're experiencing when trying to make changes, that would be extremely helpful.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths