cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to edit my agency's profile or overview

Umair K Member Since: Jan 3, 2015
1 of 6

Hi Upwork, I am umair khan. I have issue with editing my agency setting i.e I am unable to do any changes in my agency profile. I want to edit my overview a little bit but I am unable to. Kindly help !!

Thanks in advance.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 6

Hi Umair, 

I was unable to replicate your issue on my end. Are you able to access this page (Agency profile > Settings > Agency profile)? You should be able to edit your agency's profile title, overview, skills, portfolio, etc. in this section of your Settings page. Let me know if you are going through any specific issue, so that I can look into it further.

-Avery
Untitled
Awais K Member Since: Dec 14, 2018
3 of 6

Hi Avery,

What can be the issue?

Awais K Member Since: Dec 14, 2018
4 of 6

Umair K Member Since: Jan 3, 2015
5 of 6

It is showing ''We are unable to process your request due to applicable restrictions of United States law. Please contact Upwork support for any questions.''

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 6

Hi Umair, 

Could you please share the steps you took that led to this error - what page where you on, and what buttons did you click? Also, please share a screen grab of the notification you are seeing, making sure to black out any personal information so that we can use it as reference when filing a report. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS