🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am unable to enter the entire bank address ...
Page options
hariprasad52
Community Member

I am unable to enter the entire bank address due to word limit. Help

Hi,

Upwork couldn't identify my bank's IFSC code. So I tried to manually enter the address for the branch. But I cannot enter the entire address because of the character limit. Please help.

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Hari,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have yet to get assistance on the issue. Please help.

Hi Hari,

Apologies for the delay on this. Someone from our team has reached out to you via support ticket, you should have a notification in your email.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
cparsons40
Community Member

Hello I'm trying to enter MANUALLY the bank address for WISE bank in UK. I click on enter bank address manually link then next and I enter the BANK address and account number. It says Bank not found ! Can someone confirm if WISE is acceptable by Upwork? Revolut isn't so I have to go via wise to be paid . This is urgent 

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we do not support a Wise bank account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We value your feedback and we are constantly working to improve our platform and offer more payment options in the future. For now, to access your earnings please add an alternative payment method by following this link. here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members