🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can not edit my Payment schedule. Why?
Page options
writeonmailbox
Community Member

I can not edit my Payment schedule. Why?

Hi, 

I went to Settings > Get paid > Edit schedule and I checked the weekly payment box, but I can not save this. Why? What should I do differently in order to receive my payments every week (again). 

11 REPLIES 11
JoanneP

Hi Vanessa,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, good morning,

I've tried to do both. I'm working in Safari, so I tried Chrome and I still
can't edit the payment schedule.
Then I cleared cache, user & system, and tried both Safari & Chrome and I
still can't edit the payment schedule, please help.

Hi Vanessa,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, good morning, happy week,

A few days ago I emailed all the requested information (screenshot, URL,
etc.) to your colleague **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Is there more information about this
issue?
I was hoping to have the money I earned in my bank account this week.
Hopefully, this is still possible.

Kind regards,
Vanessa

Hi Vanessa,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Vanessa A wrote:

I was hoping to have the money I earned in my bank account this week.
Hopefully, this is still possible.

You don't need a withdrawal schedule to withdraw money. You can withdraw your money manually at any time (provided you have an available balance, have an active withdrawal method and completed <our tax info) by simply going to Reports > Available and clicking on the green "Get Paid Now" button.

The schedule is only for if you want a regular schedules withdrawal rather than decide when, how much and to what withdrawal method to withdraw yourself.

Okay great! Thanks for this information!
webrus
Community Member

I have the same bug. Any progress with this?

Always Get Paid manually, because I can't save my Schedule: just nothing happens.

Hi Ruslan, 

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
almostanangel
Community Member

Hello, I am facing the same problem. Help?

Hi Nenad,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges while updating your payment schedules. Could you please tell us more about the error you receive while changing your payment schedule?

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members