🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I can not find the first client. How to f...
Page options
legandy
Community Member

I can not find the first client. How to find a client?

Hello dear friends, I am a graphic designer and I registered on the Upwork a couple of years ago, it so happened that I did not have to fulfill orders on the Upwork. In the last month, I have been trying to actively find work on the Upwork, I actively send my proposals to clients and they remain unanswered. I have a feeling that the client does not see them my offers. Is this possible? Does it not see my offers? Advise how to send your offer to get your first job. I believe that this is real and there are enough offers on the Upwork that fit my skills. But why no one wants to work with a newbie?

2 REPLIES 2
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Editing my reply because I can see the rest of your portfolio now - my apologies. You've got some nice designs there. So my suggestion would be to rewrite your overview to explain what makes you special and how your skills differ from the thousands of other designers on Upwork.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrei, 

Welcome to the Upwork Community. I checked your profile, and wanted to ask if you meant "rich" here instead of "reach" - "...a Graphic Designer and Web Developer with reach experience in UI and UX?

I would recommend that you check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Hopefully, this helps you with your Upwork career. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members