🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can not find yet any work but why??
Page options
rakibul_upwork
Community Member

I can not find yet any work but why??

I'm available, in the marketplace last 1 plus year but it is a matter of sorrow that, Anyone not hires me. but I'm fully expert about front-end web developer. Is this my fail or is this my fate! But why is this reason about me?

2 REPLIES 2
coop2work
Community Member

Hello, Rakibul. I reviewed your profile and I think that the main reason why you still have no contacts from clients is your portfolio seems incomplete. I mean that it has no references and links to websites where peoples can check your sites and test them. You also have to write cover letter to jobs to receive offers about work. The first contact might take a while, up to 1 month if you will do everything right. 
Good luck!

ashrafkhan81
Community Member

Hello Rabikul, 

I hope you realize you are in an extremely competitive category; you have to be aggressive in your bidding strategy to maximize your chances and try to get the Raising Talent Badge; it puts you in the spotlight, and many employers are willing to give raising talent a chance! 

Keep your proposals short and to the point. There is no need to include where you are from, what companies you worked for unless some top companies, no need to give education details, and so on...start proposal with a paragraph to address the client's requirement solving the problem. 

- MOST clients do not open all the proposals they receive; they only see the first two lines from your proposals; those two lines should be catchy enough to prompt the client to open your proposal. 

- Think of connects purchase as marketing expenses.

- Don't beg for work. 

- Don't promise more than what you can deliver. 

- Be very professional in your communication with the client. 

Don't be discouraged; keep trying you will find success! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths