🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I can not leave an agency
Page options
hungcao_bss
Community Member

I can not leave an agency

Hi, I have left my company and want to leave from my agency on Upwork also but I can not. Each time I select leave team, it said that "Unable to leave team, please try again". Can you check it for me please?

13 REPLIES 13
JoanneP

Hi Hung,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
dbc42da1
Community Member

The same problem, could you please help me?

Hi Kateryna,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if that helps? If it doesn't, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, Aleksandar!
Thank you for this, I've tried all the ways but unfortunately, it doesn't help. Could we try to do something else?

Hi Kateryna,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,
I have the same problem, please help me to solve the issue. Thanks.

Hi Alexander,

Before being able to leave the agency, you will need to withdraw your proposals and close the contracts you have under the agency. Once that's done, you can check this help article for more info on how you can leave.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,

Thanks a lot for the quick response and your help.

umerfaro0q
Community Member

hey, 

so i recently joined an agency but i havent started working with them and there are no open or completed jobs with them at the moment.

Moreover, if im trying to leave the agency from my settings its giving me the following error again and again "Unable to leave team, please try again" 

SOS, what to do now. 

Hi Umer,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank You, I will wait for your Agent's reply.
ronaldarden
Community Member

Help I can't leave agency.

I want to leave from my agency on Upwork but I can not. Each time I select leave team, it said that "Unable to leave team, please try again". Can you check it for me please?

Hi Ronald Arden,

I can see that you've been communicating with the team and we sincerely apologize if we weren't able to get back to you sooner. I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case and you should be getting an update here shortly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths