🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: jobs not showing up
Page options
suraiya1
Community Member

I can not see any job in 'find work'

Hello,

since the evening I can not see any job in the Upwork  'find work' section. but if I search it in google specifically then I can see the jobs posted by clients.

Rest (message/my profile,..etc)  are completely  okay.

Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12
rolludesig
Community Member

yeah same here...i have also posted a query for it

hi,

the jobs or job feed is not showing up when i am trying to do so?

any issues?/

on clicking upwork logo at top normally find work appears with open jobs but nothing turns up under find work on clicking logo now?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahul and Suraiya,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issues you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
suraiya1
Community Member

Hi Bojan

All I am seeing is this ( attached),  I  have logged out, restarted computer, changed browser. All was to no avail.

hi suraiya

please clear the cache/cookies..it is working fine at my end now

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

It did not work for me.  

oh okay try disk clean up..see if it works.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Suraiya,

Could you try to switch to a different browser and make sure your Internet connection is strong and stable enough?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
suraiya1
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

Yes now it works, I can see  'My feed' as usual. Chrome is still showing nothing but Firefox is working.

Thank you so much.

Regards, Suraiya.

hi bojan

thanks for your reply.. after clearing the cache and cookies its working fine now.

regards

Rahul

suraiya1
Community Member

Hi, Bojan

Cleared the cache, but still the same scenario. no job posting is there. Empty screen.

Regards, Suraiya

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members