🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't access my Upwork account
Page options
mohamed411
Community Member

I can't access my Upwork account

I'm Mohamed Rafeek, a freelancer here on Upwork. I can't access my account. My account is a verified one. I created a new one so that I can send this message to you. I'm currently on two projects, one is on progress and the other one I'm waiting for acceptence. Also, the money of the last project is in review by the client and Upwork. I can't access my two gmail accounts anyomore but I have the phone. I don't want to create a new account and start from the beginning. Could you please help me?
I can show you my government ID and record a video of mine talking about my profile. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohamed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have the same problem.

Can't access to upwork with my gmail account. This is a new one I created for get help recover my original account.

Please help me and thanks for the attention.

Hello Roberta, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket on your original account as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. You can access your support ticket on the registered email of your original account.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members