Here's how to add a PAYMENT method:
1. On your freelancer profile drop-down menu, click on "Settings".
2. Click on the "Get Paid" button.
3. Click on the "Add a Payment Method" button.
4. Set your payment method up by clicking on the appropriate button.
5. Fill in the box with your BRSTN number. And then click on the "Add this Account" button.
I hope I was able to help you.
the OP wanted to add a BANK ACCOUNT as a withdrawal method to GET PAID
your instructions were for adding a credit card as a BILLING method, to PAY Upwork so completely the opposite of what was asked for.
@Juvy Ann P wrote:
Thank you, Petra.
you are welcome but it seems clear that he knows perfectly well where to add the withdrawal method, but the site is not accepting what he put in, most likely because there is a mismatch between the info he entered and the info on his Upwork profile.....
In addition to Juvy Anne's detailed instructions I would like to note that it's important that the name on the bank account you are adding matches the name on your Upwork profile and you enter all the information correctly.