🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can´t add my payoneer account to get paid.
Page options
javiernet18
Community Member

I can´t add my payoneer account to get paid.

I´m trying to add my payoneer account like payment method and it´s impossible. A pop up say:

"This source of funds could not be associated with your current account. Please submit a new request using an alternate email address".

Please help me!...

36 REPLIES 36
LuiggiR

Hi Javier,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble adding your Payoneer account. I've just shared this with the team and we'll have one of our agents assist you further via a support ticket.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
l_yanani
Community Member

Hello!! Is happening the same to me when I am trying to add Payoneer to get paid. Please, Let me know how do I do..

Thank you!

Luana

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Luana,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi! I have the same issue. Can you help me? Thanks

Hi Diego,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue you are experiencing. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists after trying that, please let us know and share a screenshot of the error from your end so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I tried with a different browser but I got the same error. Now I changed my upwork email (because I have a different email for payoneer) but the error it's the same. I'm attaching a printscreen of the error.

What can I do? Could it help if I contact the payoneer support?

Hi Diego,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

"This source of funds could not be associated with your current account. Please submit a new request using an alternate email address" while adding my payoneer account i get the following msg what to do

Hi Fakhar,

Please reach out to Payoneer Customer Support directly so that they can assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
6a45a34c
Community Member

Hi Diego, I have the same problem. I can't seem to connect my payoneer account. How do I resolve this problem? Thank you!

Hi Dave,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

I have set up a bank transfer with the "global payment service" info from
my payoneer account.
6a26d34e
Community Member

Hi Luiggi R,

I am experiencing the same issue, I mistakenly removed Payoneer from my payment methods, and now Upwork won't allow me to add Payoneer to the payment methods and giving the same error. Could you please help me out?

Thank You.

-Asad Khan

Hi Asad,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble adding your payment method. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bkpenaart
Community Member

I'd also like to get help with this issue. I'm having the same trouble. 

Hello Bernard,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,  I have the same issue. Can you help me? Thanks

Hi Fatih,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello,

I have the same issue. Could you help?

Hi Aliaksandr,

I can see that you've already raised a support ticket with the Customer Support team. Please allow more time for them to review your ticket and get back to you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
stanleymburu
Community Member

Hey, 

I am having the same problem. Can you help? 

Thanks!

Hi Stanley,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
ebrahiimyoussef
Community Member

Hi 
I have the same issue here 
Could you help ASAP please? 
Thank you 

Hi Ebrahim,

I have checked your account and I was not able to replicate the issue of you adding a Payoneer account as a payment method. Are you trying to add a Payoneer account or your Local Bank to your account? Let me know so that I can assist you accordingly. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
891824b5
Community Member

Hello 

I can't add payoneer account as a payment method, i tried with a different browser,devices and internet  but I got the same error 

Unable to associate this funding socure with your extsting account

Note

My name is match with my payoneer account too 

send to customer support payoneer and them solved my ticket as not found any error .

Please help me 

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
f26861e2
Community Member

I have the same problem. Can anyone help me?

Hi Liubomyr,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty managing your payment method. I've shared your report with the appropriate team for review and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. Kindly access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page once it's ready.

~ Arjay
Upwork
danielkolomoets
Community Member

Hi! I have a problem adding my payoneer account.

I used to withdraw funds in this way, but I needed to reissue the card. When my new card was approved, I decided to reconnect payoneer to my Upwork account.

When I tried to add payoneer to Upwork I got this error - https://prnt.sc/-n1gvL0e9012

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
delf1na
Community Member

Hi Daniel,
I didn't use my upworck account for a while now, and when accese it again I mistakinly deleteded my payoneer connection as paymant metod. I am trying to reconnect the two accounts, but every time I tru to link payoneer to upwork there is an pop up window saying: 

Select a payment method:In order to receive payments from Upwork Escrow Inc. please add a new payment method:
how can I resolve this issue
Thanks

Hi Marina,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble adding your Payoneer payment method. I've escalated your concern to our Customer Support team and one of our agents will be getting in touch with you soon via a support ticket

~ Luiggi
Upwork
shahe-shahinyan
Community Member

I have the same problem. Can anyone help me?

Hi Shahe,

I see that you've coordinated with our support team about your financial account concerns. Feel free to update your ticket by replying to the email sent by the team linked to your case. The ticket will reopen, and the team will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I have removed the email from my inbox and I can not reply now

Hi Shahe,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members