🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't add paypal for billing method.
Page options
christos-sioutis
Community Member

I can't add paypal for billing method.

I can't add paypal for billing method.

If I try to add paypal for billing method I get this following alert.

We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now.

Please try again in a minute.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christos,

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing a problem adding your payment method. We are aware of the problem and are actively working on resolution. Your patience is appreciated.

You can follow the status of this matter by going to: https://status.upwork.com/

Thank you,

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christos,

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing a problem adding your payment method. We are aware of the problem and are actively working on resolution. Your patience is appreciated.

You can follow the status of this matter by going to: https://status.upwork.com/

Thank you,

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

Hello,

I'm having the same problem I cannot add paypal in my billing method, my Paypal is a verified account. Please help me

Hi Joseph,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue as PayPal was showing as an option for adding the billing method. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

have a problem adding my PayPal account to Upwork, could you help me please,

Hi Dalia,

I can see that you've successfully added your Paypal account. Please note that for security reasons, any PayPal account added to your Upwork account will become active after three days. Feel free to check this help article to learn more. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Dalia. are you solve the problem now? I have a same problem. i cant set up my PayPal to Upwork.  Im not a new PayPal user and it should be works. thanks for the response!

Hi Deryl,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while adding your PayPal details. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
mikietechie
Community Member

Hi

I managed to successfully link my PayPal Account but everytime I try to withdraw my funds they get reflected back and never show in my PayPal.

Please help me

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your Paypal withdrawal. Could you please contact Paypal support directly to check your account status?   

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members