Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't ask a question here from my real account account

ilincaradu
Radu I Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
11 of 16

Hello Goran!

Thank you for showing interest for my situation. I just tried to post a question from my original account, and the problem is still there. Nothing changed. Until this is fixed, the other accounts are my only way to communicate with you.

Therefore, until my problem will be solved, or Upwork will offer me an alternate way to communicate with support, I'll need them. 

ilincaradu
12 of 16

I'd also like to have an explanation for all this.

The original account was deactivated for a while. I asked for its reactivation. And everything went just fine.

A few days a go when I tried posting on community, I was receiving a message saying I have no authority to do so. Which is weird, since I should have had a fully functional account.

I attached below the message that KEEPS appearing.

ilincaradu
13 of 16

Note that I'm writting you from a THIRD account I created, because the second one presented the same issues after 24 hours.

So if the problem won't be solved today, I'll just need to make a 4th one, and a 5th one, and so on until I'll manage to finally have my original account properly working.

ilincaradu
14 of 16

**Edited for community guidelines**

And I'm not allowed to post or message in community.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
15 of 16

Hi Radu,

Could you please log out of the Community, make sure you're logged into your original account and log back into the Community? You should be able to post now. It appears when the closed account was restored, its access to the Community wasn't fully restored. It should be fixed now.

Please, make sure you close the new accounts you created.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
ilincaradu
16 of 16

I just checked. And now it is fully functional. A big thank you for everyone who got involved and helped.

Have a nice day everyone!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS