🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't bid new projects even after the verif...
Page options
antalbotond
Community Member

I can't bid new projects even after the verification process was successful.

I uploaded my ID, was accepted, the video call was successful but I can't still bid new projects. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HiAntal,

I checked your account and was not able to find any issues. You're able to bid on jobs, the submit a proposal button is Green and you can click it at any time.
I`ve also checked your submitted proposals and the last one you`ve submitted was 11 days ago. If you`re experiencing any problems on your end please send me a screenshot via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antal, 

I checked your account and do not see any hold on your account that would prevent you from sending proposals to jobs that interest you. 

Could you please check if you are still unable to send out proposals after clearing your cookies or using a different browser?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello! Thank you for your reply! I am clicking Find Work/Proposals/Active and that field is emty. I sent a bid two days ago and I can't see it on the proposals. This is the reason why I think that the bidding is not working. Can you look at it, please? Thank you!

... also I cleared cookies. 

HiAntal,

I checked your account and was not able to find any issues. You're able to bid on jobs, the submit a proposal button is Green and you can click it at any time.
I`ve also checked your submitted proposals and the last one you`ve submitted was 11 days ago. If you`re experiencing any problems on your end please send me a screenshot via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members