🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I can't buy more connects use my paypal a...
Page options
websun1986
Community Member

I can't buy more connects use my paypal account

When I want to buy connects use my paypal is display this message

"Our records indicate that the payment method entered is already associated with the maximum number of accounts. Please add a different payment method."

11 REPLIES 11
JoanneP

Hi Sun,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you! 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I can't buy connects from my paypal acccount as this is my primary billing method i used to apply to Upwork. It's forcing me to add Billing method. I need your help. 

Hi Victor,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. I would also like to remind you, that you will need to fill out your W-8BEN form. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
4c683b80
Community Member

It is also showing me this

"Our records indicate that the payment method entered is already associated with the maximum number of accounts. Please add a different payment method."

Hi Ninoska,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you! 

~ Joanne
Upwork
j_baena
Community Member

When I want to buy connects use my paypal is display this message

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jesus,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method and purchasing connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
kuhbaib-ahmed
Community Member

I get this error when trying to buy connects using my credit card.

Our records indicate that the payment method entered is already associated with the maximum number of accounts. Please add a different payment method.

Hi Kuhbaib,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing with purchasing Connects. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
sharkman
Community Member

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue I can not enter a new card, I can not link my Paypal (Our records indicate that the payment method entered is already associated with the maximum number of accounts.), and my account got suspended. Please your assistance ASAP. 

Hi Sharon,

I'll have one of our team members reach out to you via a support ticket with further assistance. Kindly expect an update on this page once your case has been reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths