🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't download attachments from posts
Page options
chrisesc
Community Member

I can't download attachments from posts

Hello everyone!

I have been trying to download attachments but it's impossible. Sometimes the download will start but it will get stuck at some point. I have been having this problem since three days ago. Do you have the same problem? How can I solve it?

Best regards,

Christian.

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Christian,

Just to confirm, are you referring to the attachments here in the community or in Upwork messaging? Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
chrisesc
Community Member

Hello Joanne!

In Upwork's job posts.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christian, Is there an error when you try to download the file? Please share more information about your concern so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
chrisesc
Community Member

When I click on the attachment to download it my browser (Chrome) displays the message "starting" but most of time it never starts downloading the file and if the download starts it will never finish. This only happens with the attachments in the Job Posts. I don't have any problem with the attachments in the private messages.

-Christian.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, Christian. 

Does this happen even as you clear your browser's cookies? Has it happened again after your last report in November?

~ Avery
Upwork
chrisesc
Community Member

Hello Avery. The situation hasn't changed since november. I tried deleting the cookies but it didn't cause any effect. I don't know what could be happening.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to know that this is an ongoing issue for you, Christian. 

I'll go ahead and share this with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you directly, and this can be investigated further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths