🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't enable client to change feedback
Page options
2sdevelopment
Community Member

I can't enable client to change feedback

Hi.
I have enabled a client to change feedback once, and he changed it. But now he wants to change it again, and I can't enable him to do it anymore.

How can I deal with this?

5 REPLIES 5
colettelewis
Community Member

Once you have enabled a client to make changes, he or she can make multiple changes within a 14-day period. Only the public feedback can be changed. You can't enable a client to change private feedback.  

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068458-Enable-Clients-to-Change-Feedback

ETA: If you used your top-rated perk.  Your rating for the client remains visible and so does the client's response if he or she made one.  These can't be changed. 

Can I enable a client change a feedback one more time after I did that once?

Yes, if it is simply a case of enabling a client to change it. I have already said, that the client can change it as many times as he or she likes in the 14 days following your permission. No further input is needed from you.  But if you used your perk then you can't enable the client to change a comment in response to your feedback. 

2sdevelopment
Community Member

2sdevelopment_0-1664787988887.png

I don't see this button in this client's feedback

You already got 5 stars and private feedback can't be changed. Why ask for a feedback change?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members