🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't find my work history on the profile
Page options
imenetalk
Community Member

I can't find my work history on the profile

Hello,

I'm unable to find the regluar section showing active contracts and previous ones under the profile description. I only have "no items" under "work history". 

See attached screenshot. 

However, a client who messaged me minutes ago was indeed able to see that I have 14 open contracts. Is there something I'm missing in the new profile design ? It used to be there before.

Best,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Imene,

I just checked your profile and it's showing as expected on our end. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork
imenetalk
Community Member

Hello, 

You're right, it works fine on Google Chrome. But it still doesn't show on Safari even if I cleared the cache multiple times.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Imene,

Could you please check if the version of your browser is officially supported?

~ Bojan
Upwork
Community Member

It is happening to me as well. I am on google chrome however, my past working experience is not showing up in my profile.

Hi Noor,

Could you please follow the steps that Bojan shared on this thread, and check if your browser is up to date??

~ Joanne
Upwork

154bf7cc
Community Member

I am facing the same problem

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umar, 

I checked your account, and I can see that your most recently closed contract is already listed on your profile. Could you please confirm if you're referring to something else?

~ Avery
Upwork
nayan-sardar
Community Member

x4vier9
Community Member

I have the same issue, all my history excpet 2 are gone.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members