🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't get paid, it gets rejected every time...
Page options
yavuzselimkirbas
Community Member

I can't get paid, it gets rejected every time.

Hello,

When I try to withdraw my money it gets rejected. I opened a topic about this before but upwork's special support team couldn't solve my problem. They recommend me to contact with my bank. I contacted with my Bank (Türkiye İş Bankası) and they investigated this problem. After 1 week, they said that "we didn't recive any money and we didint rejected anything, there is no activity in your bank account. This problem causes because of Upwork."

They also recommend that you transfer money with Western Union. It would be easier than that.

I tried with 2 different bank accounts and recieved the same error: invalid bank account number. but I'm sure that both bank account numbers are true, I also double checked my get paid informations in profile settings. I have not been able to withdraw my money for two months. I am working on Upwork and I'm having  economical problems due to this problem. I want to solve this problem immediately.

**Edited for target=_blankcommunity guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yavuz Selim,

It looks like you have an open ticket with our support team about this concern. Please consider following up on your ticket and kindly provide our team with any additional information you have through that ticket in order to keep all the information in one place. Our team will gladly assist you accordingly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I can't write anything there because it's marked as solved so I had to open a new topic about this problem, thanks 

can you help me?

Hi Yavuz Selim,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members