Page options
caodangtinh
Community Member

I can’t get paid to my local bank

I can’t get paid to my local bank
28 REPLIES 28
atifaimran
Community Member

I am facing the same issue my withdrawn funds are not visible in my account.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Atifa, 

I checked your withdrawal and can confirm that it's currently being processed.Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers generally take four business days to be processed. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we'll assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing & Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork

When I try to withdraw the funds by clicking Get paid, this error shows up

"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."

and payment method gets disabled. Please help, this is my first withdrawal.

Hi Saadia,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. I followed up with our team and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cao, 

Can you please share more information about the issue you are experiencing so that I can look into this for you?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I got message “We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.” then my payment method is disable.

Hi Cao, 

Could you please try clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I just tried with both different browser and mobile app too, it still show me same error

Hi Cao,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran

Hi, any update ?

Hi Cao,

Are you not able to view your ticket? Our team will resend it shortly and you will receive an email notification as well. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Gorvan,

I'm not received it yet

Hi Cao,

Thank you for the confirmation. Our team is reaching out to you again, your ticket will be created as soon as possible.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you too.I will let you know once I received my ticket

Hi, i have same issue with you, they said "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute." and 3 days for this issue, are you solved this proplem? plese help me , Cam on rat nhieu.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tam, Could you please confirm if this happens when you click on the "Get Paid" button? Also, what payment method did you use when you tried to initiate the withdrawal?

~ Avery
Upwork
tam106
Community Member

Hi Every.

When i click at "get paid " , the sentence "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute." appear. i dont know how to solve this proplem. In last time was succesful paid.

I use "direct to local bank" and this way allway success every time i apply but now i cant use this way, it happen from tuesday (17/12) to friday (20/12).

Can you help me, thank you so much!

Tam Nguyen.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tam,

Thank you for sharing the details. I will forward them to our team so that it is investigated further. One of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible, to assist you further with your funds. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran.

I'm not received it yet.

1 week for this issue, i can't get paid to my local bank, please help me, thank you so much!

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thank you.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tam,

Please refer to the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 27382552. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will assist you further.
If you have any additional questions for me, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I've been trying to withdraw money for a little over a week now and I keep getting an error and my payment method which had worked perfectly before that keeps getting disabled. 

I know there was a change where bank codes had to be added, I did and was able to withdraw after that. So not sure about what the problem is. Plus, no one is responding in the Upwork support email. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Hi Lourdes,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran.

Thank you and your team to support me, my payment setting is completed and sucessful , thank you so much and Happy new year! 

Tam Nguyen.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's great, Tam! Happy new year! Robot Happy

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery, 

Can you please assist me also I have not received my withdrawn funds

Hi Atifa,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

8 Business days are a lot considering that usually takes 20 to 30 minutes for the money to be in my bank account.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths