caodangtinh
CAO DANG T Member Since: Jun 18, 2017
1 of 29
I can’t get paid to my local bank
atifaimran
Community Leader
Atifa T Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
2 of 29

I am facing the same issue my withdrawn funds are not visible in my account.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 29

Hi Atifa, 

I checked your withdrawal and can confirm that it's currently being processed.Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers generally take four business days to be processed. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we'll assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing & Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork
silverrock26
Saadia M Member Since: Mar 7, 2020
4 of 29

When I try to withdraw the funds by clicking Get paid, this error shows up

"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."

and payment method gets disabled. Please help, this is my first withdrawal.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5 of 29

Hi Saadia,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. I followed up with our team and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
aocumen
6 of 29

Hi Cao, 

Can you please share more information about the issue you are experiencing so that I can look into this for you?

~ Avery
Upwork
caodangtinh
7 of 29
Hi, I got message “We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.” then my payment method is disable.
aocumen
8 of 29

Hi Cao, 

Could you please try clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~ Avery
Upwork
caodangtinh
9 of 29
Hi, I just tried with both different browser and mobile app too, it still show me same error
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 29

Hi Cao,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS