caodangtinh
CAO DANG T Member Since: Jun 18, 2017
12 of 29

Hi, any update ?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 29

Hi Cao,

Are you not able to view your ticket? Our team will resend it shortly and you will receive an email notification as well. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
caodangtinh
14 of 29

Hi Gorvan,

I'm not received it yet

g_vasilevski
15 of 29

Hi Cao,

Thank you for the confirmation. Our team is reaching out to you again, your ticket will be created as soon as possible.

~ Goran
Upwork
caodangtinh
16 of 29

Thank you too.I will let you know once I received my ticket

tam106
Tam N Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
17 of 29

Hi, i have same issue with you, they said "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute." and 3 days for this issue, are you solved this proplem? plese help me , Cam on rat nhieu.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
18 of 29
Hi Tam, Could you please confirm if this happens when you click on the "Get Paid" button? Also, what payment method did you use when you tried to initiate the withdrawal?

~ Avery
Upwork
tam106
Tam N Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
19 of 29

Hi Every.

When i click at "get paid " , the sentence "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute." appear. i dont know how to solve this proplem. In last time was succesful paid.

I use "direct to local bank" and this way allway success every time i apply but now i cant use this way, it happen from tuesday (17/12) to friday (20/12).

Can you help me, thank you so much!

Tam Nguyen.

g_vasilevski
20 of 29

Hi Tam,

Thank you for sharing the details. I will forward them to our team so that it is investigated further. One of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible, to assist you further with your funds. 

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS