Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t get paid to my local bank

tam106
Tam N Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
21 of 29

Hi Goran.

I'm not received it yet.

1 week for this issue, i can't get paid to my local bank, please help me, thank you so much!

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thank you.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
22 of 29

Hi Tam,

Please refer to the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 27382552. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will assist you further.
If you have any additional questions for me, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
lourdesddl
Lourdes D Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
23 of 29

I've been trying to withdraw money for a little over a week now and I keep getting an error and my payment method which had worked perfectly before that keeps getting disabled. 

I know there was a change where bank codes had to be added, I did and was able to withdraw after that. So not sure about what the problem is. Plus, no one is responding in the Upwork support email. 

Any help is appreciated. 

g_vasilevski
24 of 29

Hi Lourdes,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
tam106
Tam N Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
25 of 29

Hi Goran.

Thank you and your team to support me, my payment setting is completed and sucessful , thank you so much and Happy new year! 

Tam Nguyen.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
26 of 29

That's great, Tam! Happy new year! Robot Happy

~ Avery
Upwork
atifaimran
Community Leader
Atifa T Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
27 of 29

Hi Avery, 

Can you please assist me also I have not received my withdrawn funds

g_vasilevski
28 of 29

Hi Atifa,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
quinterooscar
Ace Contributor
Oscar Q Member Since: Mar 1, 2017
29 of 29

8 Business days are a lot considering that usually takes 20 to 30 minutes for the money to be in my bank account.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS