🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I can't get rising talent.
Page options
alukashuk
Community Member

I can't get rising talent.

Hi,

I created my account a few days ago and had an Upwork Readiness test and got 5 marks.

Two days are passed but I didn't receive Rising Talent.

What can I do?

Please help me.

Sincerely

5 REPLIES 5
hoyle_editing
Community Member

you need to complete some jobs and have consistently happy clients 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Artemy,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ikfreelance
Community Member

Hi Artemy,

I am pretty sure, that you actually have to get and complete jobs with a great success first, in order to be listed/classified as rising talent. I haven't read it or anything, but it just makes sense 🙂 .

Greetings,

IK

Ivo K wrote:

Hi Artemy,

I am pretty sure, that you actually have to get and complete jobs with a great success first, in order to be listed/classified as rising talent. I haven't read it or anything, but it just makes sense 🙂 .

Greetings,

IK

No, that doesn't seem to be the case; there was a woman in the forum the other day who had a rising talent badge, and she hadn't even won her first project yet.

Yes i think i read something about getting one when you first open account in some instances if you have suitable certificates/refrence/experiance? though im not sure exactly what is required! (though i think you need to complete some jobs if you dont have 'whatever it is' that upwork need to pre approve you)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths