cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get rising talent.

Artemy L Member Since: Sep 13, 2019
1 of 6

Hi,

I created my account a few days ago and had an Upwork Readiness test and got 5 marks.

Two days are passed but I didn't receive Rising Talent.

What can I do?

Please help me.

Sincerely

Community Guru
Jonathan H Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
2 of 6

you need to complete some jobs and have consistently happy clients 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3 of 6

Hi Artemy,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ivo K Member Since: Sep 20, 2019
4 of 6

Hi Artemy,

I am pretty sure, that you actually have to get and complete jobs with a great success first, in order to be listed/classified as rising talent. I haven't read it or anything, but it just makes sense Smiley Happy .

Greetings,

IK

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
5 of 6

Ivo K wrote:

Hi Artemy,

I am pretty sure, that you actually have to get and complete jobs with a great success first, in order to be listed/classified as rising talent. I haven't read it or anything, but it just makes sense Smiley Happy .

Greetings,

IK

No, that doesn't seem to be the case; there was a woman in the forum the other day who had a rising talent badge, and she hadn't even won her first project yet.

Community Guru
Jonathan H Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
6 of 6

Yes i think i read something about getting one when you first open account in some instances if you have suitable certificates/refrence/experiance? though im not sure exactly what is required! (though i think you need to complete some jobs if you dont have 'whatever it is' that upwork need to pre approve you)

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS