I can't initiate a video call

How to resolve this issue? please help me

Thank you

20 REPLIES 20
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kiril,

Could you please confirm if you`re receiving any errors on your end? I would recommend logging in with another browser to start the video call. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your support 

I' m using chrome browser now

But I can't see any error on my side

Best regards 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kiril,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
367fca05
Community Member

I have the same problem. Someone please help me!

Hi Khaled,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon. While you are waiting for our team to follow up, you can try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser and see will that resolve the issue.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, Aleksandar,

I also encounter the same problem. I cannot initiate video call with Upwork to verify my identity. I have been attempting to do this for almost a week already. Thank you.

Hi Marion Lawrence,

Could you please try to use Mozilla Firefox and retry to initiate the video call? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne,

Thank you for the prompt response. I tried opening Upwork in Mozilla Firefox, but the issue still persists. In fact, it has become worse. If I open the Identity Verification in Settings, the website shows a blank space.

Is there any other way to resolve this?

Best regards.

Thank you for the additional details, Marion.

Our team will follow up directly on your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I highly appreciate the speedy assistance of this community. I hope to hear from your team soon.

Best regards.

Hello,

I have the same issue as well. - I cannot initiate video call with Upwork to verify my identity.

My ID picture is done, I've tried to open it from different browsers as well, but there is no option to call.

Please someone help me,

Dóra

Hi Dora,

Could you please try going to this page and click "Start Chat" button to connect with an agent and complete your verification? Do you get any errors when you do that?

~ Valeria
Upwork

there are some errors on page "https://www.upwork.com/ab/identity-verification/

20200714162909.png

and then, when i click button "start chat", the page "https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?action=verify-profile" was opened.

i had try "firefox" too, so how can i start "Initiate a video call"?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi T T,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will update your ticket with additional information and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran

I still can't "Initiate a video call", and today is my last day. What should I do

Hi T,

I checked your ticket and I can confirm that our team has followed up on your ticket to assist you further in completing your video chat. Please check the response from the team and follow the steps they shared on the ticket. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
anymes
Community Member

Hi, Joanne Marie

I seem to have missed the response from Ticket, and I have no way to connect your representatives through the response code.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I think the code has expired, can you send the Code again.

thanks.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi T T,

I can see that you`ve already followed up on your ticket. Our team will assist you further as soon as possible directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

yes, im ready

Hi Valeria,

Thanks, I´ve already made my verification. It worked as you mentioned at the first time. When I´ve sent back that my issue is done, It said that the letter wasn't sent. Sorry for not informing you earlier, but now I confirm to you that I have no issue anymore.

Thanks, Dora

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths