🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I can't invite freelancers!
Page options
fa70dded
Community Member

I can't invite freelancers!

Hi!

i created an account and a job and i keep trying to invite a freelancer that I have saved, but it won't allow me to. Help!

Thank you!

Lianda

20 REPLIES 20
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lianda,

Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
114dc7ab
Community Member

I am having the same problem. There is no "Send Invitation" button to press. I updated my address and phone number. When I press "Invite to Job," The message comes up, but no way to send it.

Hi Erudessa,

I checked your account and I was able to see the "Send Invitation". Can you please try again using a different browser? If the issue persist, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
051dc204
Community Member

This is so frustrating.. You must be loosing out to peopleperhour.

Easy. Login in. Click. FIX IT. HOW HARD CAN IT BE???
No more authentication. No more passwords.
Fix it now.
Tristan

Hi Tristan,

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having. Are you not able to log in to your account?

~ Joanne
Upwork
af48eeac
Community Member

I'm having the same problem. I can't invite freelancers. There is no send button. 

Hi Frank,

Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists with screenshots of what you can see from your end so that we can assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork

same problem. plus it doesnt tell me what my account may be missing, and this topic is not in your help section. i don't have time for this! **Edited for Community Guidelines** and **Edited for Community Guidelines** seem to be good alternatives now, even though you were my first choice. gahh.

Hi Reya,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the challenges. Could you please confirm if you have already tried the workaround suggested by Arjay above? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

same problem...

de6a2bd9
Community Member

Hi,

It seems I can only invite 50 freelancers to my account? Please help!

petra_r
Community Member

Giselle L wrote:

Hi,

It seems I can only invite 50 freelancers to my account? Please help!

You mean to your job post?

There are generally limits to prevent spams and scams.

I can also tell you that most quality freelancers don't bother with job posts where the client has invited more than a dozen or so freelancers.

Hi Giselle,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
averydjones9
Community Member

I'm having trouble adding a specific freelancer to my agency

Attempting to add the following to my agency while recieving an error.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Can I have this looked into?

You removed my post can you look into this?

Hi Avery,

I have checked your account and I can see the option to send an invite. You should be able to invite someone to join your agency by following the steps below: 

1. Go to your Settings > Members & Permissions.
  2. Select Invite a New User and fill in the form, including choosing roles and permissions.
  3. Select Invite User. The person will receive a notification to join your team and can accept or decline your invitation.

Please let us know if you're having an error when sending invites along with a screenshot of what you can see from your end so that we can assist you accordingly. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

averydjones9_0-1663203967617.png

thats the error still recieved 

This is still unresolved 

Hi Avery,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths