🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can´t log in to my account
Page options
a2fb8cbc
Community Member

I can´t log in to my account

Hey, 

first off, I want to say that I find it really bad that it's so hard to get help here and that there is no customer service! I just had to make this second account in order to be able to ask my question. But well, I am going to post my problem here. I have a main account here but I can´t log in to it. The problem is that for the security verification I get a message with a code on my phone. But I can´t get the code because I have got a new phone number. I tried to get a code through my email but that doesn't work. Can you help me, please? I just want to log in and delete my account. I need to find work on websites where I do get customer support. 

Thank you in advance

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi D K,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The desktop app seems to know my projects but I can't log in on the web

This is an account I made so I could get to support which I don't seem to be ably to do

Hi Tim,

Could you please send me a private message with your Upwork username or registered email address so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My user name is  **Edited for Community Guidelines** When I click Next after I type my user name it sends my to sign in with google.  I clack that and nothing happens.If I just click sign in with google on the forst screen, nothing happens
The new account I made to try to get help is  **Edited for Community Guidelines** can log in with this, but it will not let me complete the account set up because it syys my phone number is already in use

Hi Tim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
tim_woolaver
Community Member

How do I cantact support if I can't log in?

57dc3a57
Community Member

Hey D K.  I am totally with you.  I have the same problem here.  I tried to get help from customer support and they asked me to log in.  There is no support email address or phone # etc...  I mean if anyone needs help, there is no help at all.  I am getting very annoy from trying to get help.

Hi Willy,

I`m sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths