🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't log in to my account
Page options
martiandeveloper
Community Member

I can't log in to my account

Hi, I'm trying to log in to my Freelance account, I'm entering my email and then Continue with Google button appears. But this "Continue with Google" button doesn't work at all on my computer chrome browser. So I can't login to my account on my computer. I've tried to cancel Google sign in option in the android app of Upwork but that cancel button doesn't work! What can I do to login to my account? Please remove this Google sign in option. Thank you
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Murad,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with accessing your account.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Murad,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with accessing your account.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Okay, I'll be waiting. Thank you so much

Murad I wrote:

Murad I wrote:

Hello was the situation resolved ?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joshua,

Are you experiencing any issues? Feel free to follow up with more information if there is anything we can assist you with.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
f603ecca
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I used another account to contact you. Is there a way to access my own account? 

Hi Joseph, 

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

Please know that freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed, or suspended. Having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f603ecca
Community Member

This isnt a multiple account. I borrowed a friend's account to reach you. Anyway I found a way to contact your support via e-mail using my own e-mail address. Thank you!

Hi there,

Thank you for your message. A gentle reminder that sharing of account is against our Terms of Service and could result in this account being suspended. 

You can contact us directly on any social media you prefer:

~ AJ
Upwork
079232b4
Community Member

Same thing happened to me just now, had to create another account (with another email) so I could answer to this. It's the same thing but it logged out of my computer and my iPhone. I can't have any access to my account, when I try to log in by email it says 'this email address uses google sign in' and when i try to log in by google sign in it says i 'have not activated the google sign in method for this account'. Can someone help me?

Hi Lurdes,

Please send me a PM by clicking on my name, and kindly share the details of the account you're referring to so I can check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
7a0d36d1
Community Member

Hello! I have the same problem now that's why I had to create another account. and I can't send you a private message as well. Can you help me?

Hi there,

I have sent you a PM. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
f603ecca
Community Member

Hello, i need help logging in to my account. Can you please message me? I cant seem to find a way to send you  a private message. 

6b9a7669
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I have the same problem, so I have to create a new account to contact you. Could you please help me to fix this problem?

Hi Wanida,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the previous account?

- Pradeep

Upwork

I have the same problem just now, I already messaged the team via twitter, FB and Instagram but I have not gotten any response.

Hi Jean,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were able to log into your account. Could you please let us know if you need further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
32e867d8
Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to log in to my Freelance account, I'm entering my email and then Continue with Google button appears. But this "Continue with Google" button doesn't work at all on my computer Mozila Firefox browser. So I can't login to my account on my computer. Please help Thank you

Hi Abid,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
69718e6e
Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to log in to my Freelance account, I'm entering my email and then Continue with Google button appears. But this "Continue with Google" button doesn't work at all on my computer chrome browser. So I can't login to my account on my computer. I've tried to cancel Google sign in option in the android app of Upwork but that cancel button doesn't work! What can I do to login to my account? Please remove this Google sign in option. Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joshua,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
b402d364
Community Member

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same problem, I had to create a new account just to write this,

Claire

Hi Claire,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
accbd072
Community Member

55550238-1FE1-4953-8E5E-1C5D935C9286.jpeg

Please I was unable to acess my account it's showing google sign it and the function is not login in yet please what can I do to get it 

Hi Falase,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while signing in to your Upwork account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account you are referring to?

- Pradeep

Upwork
9f0f7479
Community Member

HI. There.

My co-worker has same problem now.

She cannot log in even she sighned-up alr. 

the web site said need link..? but she never get any email and no link.

She tried to log in with her E-MAIL but they said Oops! Username is incorrect.

so tried to sign up with same E-MAIL then said This email is already in use. 😂

We don't know how to fix this problem.

PLZ help her. thx.

Hi Jisu,

Thank you for your message. Could you please request your co-worker to contact us directly so that we can better assist them? If they are unable to contact us directly here, our social support team will be happy to help them with their support request. Please private message us on Facebook by following this link or Tweet us on Twitter

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, good day! 

I hope you can help me with my concern. I'm actually a college student with a cake and pastry business as well as a lead researcher and freelance graphic designer; thus, I have only addressed this issue now.

Last year, I signed up for an account in Upwork to expand myself in the freelancing community. However, because of my very slow internet connection that time, I was redirected but unable to verify my email due to the very slow internet access, so I was not able to finish registering and setting up my account. Now, that I have a short break from my hectic life, I remembered to finish setting up my account but when I tried to log in it just says "Oops! Username is incorrect." It's also not connected to Google Sign-in. I tried to sign up again with that same email but it says "This email is already in use". I suspect it's because the email address is already in your database. But I checked today and found I received no link nor email when I signed up that time.

Now, I made a new google account to make an Upwork account temporarily just so I can ask for help how to retrieve that account. I understand that having multiple accounts in Upwork is a violation.

I just want help to be able to use the email address I used to sign up last year for my permanent Upwork account. Once retrieved. I assure that I will close the Upwork account I am currently using to send this.

Thank you and I am really hoping for you to help me with my concern also.

Hi Melita,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address to your old account?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Mr. Pradeep,

How do I send you a private message? I already clicked on your name but I can't find where I am supposed to send you a message. Help me please.

Thank you very much,

Melita

Hi Melita,

Thank you for following up. Could you please try again to send a PM? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
6a4b225d
Community Member

Greetings Mr. Nikola!

Pardon for only responding on this days-old message. I will send you a private message now for the registered email of my old account.

Thank you.

~ Melita

Hi Mr. Pradeep,

I already sent a private message to you and Mr. Nikola S a couple days ago but still no reply. I don't even know if my messages have been received. 

Need response please.

Best,

Melita

Hi Melita,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
643b4131
Community Member

Hi. I can't log in to my account vía email **Edited for Community Guidelines** . I have this issue: Hi, I'm trying to log in to my Freelance account, I'm entering my email and then Continue with Google button appears. But this "Continue with Google" button doesn't work at all on my computer chrome browser

Hi Juan,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists? If you're able to log in you should be able to disconnect google from your Connected Services and log in with your email in the future.

~Andrea
Upwork
abut2269
Community Member

Please everyone help me . I can't download upwork app via phone. 

Hi Abu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Based on the screenshot you uploaded, it seems like the problem isn't with downloading the application. Kindly try logging in using your email address and password.

If the application is not yet downloaded on your phone, kindly go to Google Playstore and search for "Upwork" and click on download/install. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, I have the same issue I can't log in to my Upwork account need to create this account so I can reach out to you need help in recovering my account and deleting this new profile once I retrieved it hope to be contacted soon as possible thank you. Btw I did PM you for the details thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths