cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't open my profile's messages.

Anush A Member Since: May 26, 2018
1 of 5

Hi guys!

I can't open my profile's messages. I don't understand why  but it doesn't work from the morning. Did anyone face the same problem or it happened to my profile only ?

Yuriy P Member Since: May 29, 2013
2 of 5

Welcome to RussiaSmiley Sad

I myself had problems (Moscow, landline provider and tele2 cellular), and another girl from russia. One solution was to load them via some proxy. Now I'm connected without but messages still work.

Just checked from the phone, doesn't work still.

We can only wait until it dissolves…

Anush A Member Since: May 26, 2018
3 of 5

Looks like it is just related to Russian freelancers and maybe even not all of them )))

Anyway, it is not fixed, I will try to change the proxy, still the same.... awfull situation !!!

Hope admins care a bit to fix it soon!

Yuriy P Member Since: May 29, 2013
4 of 5

I'm using firefox and "best proxy switcher" addon. There I use shared proxy, and — currently US one, yesterday it was Italian — managed to load the messages. I believe though that some proxies, even outside russia don't work to, so you can keep trying!

It appears that then I can turn the proxy off and the messages will still work, probably it needs to request something during initial messages loading process.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 5

Hi Anush,

Sorry to hear that using proxy didn't help. Were you able to access support options when using VPN? Multiple users shared on this thread that using VPN or proxy allowed them to access help center!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS