🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't reach the employer. Do you support me...
Page options
6fac19d7
Community Member

I can't reach the employer. Do you support me?

Hello,
I got my first job about 10 days ago and I'm really happy about it. We agreed on the salary with my employer and he sent me a contract. After accepting the contract, he said he would forward the job to me in the coming days, but he still hasn't sent the job.

I send him a message but he doesn't reply, I can't start work and I can't reach him. How can you help me?

Yours sincerely

9 REPLIES 9
6bfcdaf8
Community Member

Don't accept a contract where the work details are not certain. You can wait for a while and if you don't hear back you can end the contract yourself.

We talked about the business details and there was no problem. I trusted him because the payment method was verified. So how long would you suggest I wait?

Your choice. You didn't agree terms before, right? So close contract youself or keep it running. Maybe client will return later.

I accepted the terms he presented, but he did not send me the files I needed to edit.

Yep, im understand.

But you have no agreement that client must provide file within 48 hrs. With such agreement you can wait 48 then mark jobs as completed and take money.

Thank you very much for your help. I was very happy to get my first job 😞

you need to be constantly chasing new jobs. i suggest you forget about this one for a week and look for new ones. a week later if still no response you can send a message explaining the sittuation and close the contract yourself

Do not wait any time. It takes time to get new work, and a lot of them turn into nothing. You should always be looking unless you have so much work lined up that you can't possibly do anything for several weeks.

67f88e50
Community Member

This normal case, and always can happen, but I'm suggesting you to now update your professional and wait for others 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members