🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't reach the support page
Page options
isssssa
Community Member

I can't reach the support page

Hi upwork

I can't reach the support page from this account

my account was suspended or I think it is not anymore (I'm not sure of the status of my account now)

I get this in the link when I try to reach support

**edited for Community Guidelines**

if someone from the support can help me what I can do about this issue that would be great

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Issa,

Please try accessing our help center now and let me know fi you`re still experiencing the same problem. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Issa, 

I checked your account, and can see that the limitation to your account has already been lifted. If you need further assistance with anything, let me know so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
isssssa
Community Member

yes I still can't reach the support page it says this in the link

https://www.upwork.com/ab/find-work/?email=&external_id=&kind=error&message=Cannot%20sign%20in%20sus...

and it redirects me to the dashboard

everything else looks normal

EDIT

I can access the support page now!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Issa,

Please try accessing our help center now and let me know fi you`re still experiencing the same problem. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I can now access the help center with no issues at all

thank you!

Hi there, I'm experiencing the same. Whenever I click "Help & Support", it redirects me to the Support page. However, after a few seconds, it sends me back to the dashboard/ homepage. Hope you can help.

Hi Vina Marie,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I've already tried those and in multiple computers. The same thing happens.

Hi Vina,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

No problem. I'll wait for the email.

andrewdietekoki
Community Member

I just started experiencing this issue now. Please help.

Hi Andrew,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm experiencing the same. Whenever I click "Help & Support", it redirects me to the Support page. However, after a few seconds, it sends me back to the dashboard/ homepage.

I've cleaned the cache and tried in multiple computers. The same thing happens.

Hi Arsalan,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I can't reach the support page from this account. Whenever I click "Help & Support", it redirects me to the Support page. However, after a few seconds, it sends me back to the dashboard/ homepage.

Hi Arsalan,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We'll also be happy to assist you with your concern, so please feel free to share more information here. 
~ Joanne
Upwork

Maam 

Still facing the same problem.

Whenever I click "Help & Support", it redirects me to the dashboard/ homepage.

Hi Arsalan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I want to live chat with upwork team

fernando_sing
Community Member

Hello, I'm facing the same problem. Whenever I click: Help & Support, it redirects me to " find-work/best-matches" .Sometimes I reach the page help&support , for  a few seconds, it sends me back to " find-work/best-matches" . I've aleady clean my cache, and i got stuck in this loop, please help me 

Hi Fernando,

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help page. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~Andrea
Upwork

Good day, Andrea I appreciate your rapid response, but nothing has changed since I followed the link; I got to the page for a short bit of time before being sent back to "find-work/best-matches." I've tried reinstalling my browser, clearing the cache, running an antivirus scan, and nothing has worked. Do my settings need to be changed?

Hi Fernando,

Apologies for the delayed response. Can you please share why you need to contact support? I'll share your report with our team so they can reach out to you instead. Looking forward to your response!

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie !

I require assistance from the support team because despite sending three requests for testimonials from previous customers to boost my online presence, only one of those customers has received any correspondence from Upwork; the other two have not. Why is that? Can you help me ? 

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nicola , 

Thank you for you response, i clicked on the link you provided, but I can't reach the page, the site redirects me after a few seconds to "find-work/best-matches." no matter I do., Can you helpme with a solution please ?

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Good day, Pradeep

I appreciate your rapid response, but nothing has changed,  I got to the page for a short bit of time before being sent back to "find-work/best-matches." I've tried reinstalling my browser, change the browser (chrome, edge, firefox, brave) clearing the cache, running an antivirus scan, and nothing has worked. Do my settings need to be changed?

Hi Fernando,

If you're looking to access a support ticket, please know that with every response to a ticket there is an email notification sent to you. You should be able to find the notification in your inbox and reply to the team from there. 

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello, I'm start again, maybe someone could help me for real ,  Whenever I click: Help & Support, it redirects me to " find-work/best-matches" .Sometimes I reach the page help&support , for  a few seconds, it sends me back to " find-work/best-matches" . I've aleady clean my cache, and i got stuck in this loop, please help me 

arnienobleza
Community Member

Hi all - I am having the same issue here. I tried clearing cache used other browser etc. Redirect me to dashboard. It has been a while since I've used upwork. I need help please.

Hi Arnie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you!

Hi Pradeep

Same thing is happening with my account.

Once i try to connect with upwork support team by clicking Help and support or My requests buttons, I am being redirected to my Dashboard page ( Url :  https://www.upwork.com/nx/find-work/best-matches )

I am not able to even connect with support and i tried to find out solution for my account but i am not able to find any solution fo the same. Please help me out in this

Thanks
Shubham K

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members