🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't read My messages
Page options
dwayneh-9719
Community Member

I can't read My messages

I deleted my browsing data...still doesn't work.....What Should I do?....I have unread messages!....I just acts like Its Trying to load them.....

18 REPLIES 18
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dwayne,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with Messages. Could you, please refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank-you!...I did Just see this page and did what it said...and still seems not to be working....would You like my phone number to call me?

Hi Bojan, I guess You go tmy message that it still isn't working?

Hi Dwayne,

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank-you!...Will They Be reaching me by email or by phone?...and what is the ticket number?...Dwayne

Hi Dwayne,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that our team has already reached out to you via a support ticket. Please check your ticket number: 28944956. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

They still don't have it fixed...I replied to the email they sent me...and never heard back!...Dwayne

Hi Bojan...The Team Never replied to me.....They don't have it fixed yet....Please help!....Dwayne

Hi Dwayne,

Rest assured our team is receiving your updates and will follow up directly there as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Goran
Upwork

I appreciate you working along with me on this, Goran.....Do other people have this problem as well?...or is it just me?...Dwayne

Hi Dwayne,

Unfortunately, I don't have the exact information about this, but I`m also not aware for this to be a problem for a lot of people. 
I understand your frustration with this and rest assured our engineering team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, No helped me yet at Upwork....No one even tried fixing it yet or gave solutions....Its been 2 days since I heard anything from them.....I have clients waiting on me...Am very depressed about this...Dwayne

Hi Dwayne,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to your ticket. I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our agents already updated your ticket with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

They still didn't fix it yet!....I need help ASAP!

Hi Dwayne,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team has followed up on your ticket request for more information from you. Please check your ticket number: 28944956 and kindly provide the details they requested. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I did everything they asked for....I need help!...Dwayne

Hi Dwayne,

Please follow up directly on your ticket Here with additional questions/information and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I need help!....I can't read my messages!....They can't fix it!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths