🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't save my profile
Page options
s_zellini
Community Member

I can't save my profile

Hello,

I've just created a profile but I can't save it. The website says that I should still complete it, but I wrote all needed informations and I don't understand what is stil missing. As possibilities I've only: “Review Application“, “Create a client Account instead“, “delete my profile“. I was wondering if I should wait for the official approval of the website or if I just did something wrong.

122 REPLIES 122

Hi Gregory,

I checked and can see that you've already set up your profile. Can you please clear your browser cache and cookies and see if the issue persists?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0e6e0e70
Community Member

I am having the same issue as described by many above. I added my address to my profile and verified my phone  number successfully. Then, I click on the preview profile button and it takes me back to the previous page to add my hourly rate. I added my hourly rate and go to the next screen, add my address (everything else was saved from the previous time) and click preview profile and again it takes me back to the previous hourly rate page. I tried it in both Chrome and Safari and am seeing the same endless loop in both. 

Hi Daron,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members