cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see an invitation from my client.

tanyadeveloper
Tanya D Member Since: Sep 8, 2017
1 of 8

Hi!

My new client sent me an invitation but I can't see it in my account.

My client sent screenshot of invintation from her accout and I see red message "Interview in progress" at this sreenshot.

It's first invitation for a log time and I checked twice my account is active and I don't understant whats wrong.

Maybe someone can help me with it.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tanya.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 8

Hi Tanya,

Do you see the interview in Find Work> Proposals> Archived?

~ Valeria
Upwork
tanyadeveloper
Tanya D Member Since: Sep 8, 2017
3 of 8

Hi Valeria!

No, but I did it after your message.

I don't see info about invitation from my client Smiley Sad

carlos_apolinar
Carlos Apolinar II G Member Since: Apr 22, 2020
4 of 8

I'm bumping this thread as I am having the same issue. Client even sent a screenshot of the invite & I couldn't find any invite even in the archived section. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 8

Hi Carlos,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your proposal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
rthomas5577
Ryan T Member Since: Jan 12, 2020
6 of 8

I'm suspecting the same problem on my account. I see a job I made a proposal for having "Less than 5" applicants, and 5 invites sent by the client. I was one of those applicants and I've seen no invitation.

If there is less than 5 applicants and 5 invites then I should see an invite, but I can't. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
7 of 8

Ryan T wrote:

If there is less than 5 applicants and 5 invites then I should see an invite, but I can't. 

No, you shouldn't. "Invited" freelancers are people who have NOT applied to the job post itself like you did, but were invited to apply by the client from their profiles.

rthomas5577
Ryan T Member Since: Jan 12, 2020
8 of 8

Ahh, i see. That does make a lot of sense doesn't it. Thanks for helping me out on that. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS