🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't see any balance in my account after a...
Page options
322bd811
Community Member

I can't see any balance in my account after a client paid me

One of my client paid me $600+ but when I go to 'get paid' it tells me my balance is 0. Autowithdrawl is every Wednesday and it was not withdrawn either. Can you please look into it and let me know! I am a new user

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Prajakta A wrote:

One of my client paid me $600+ but when I go to 'get paid' it tells me my balance is 0. Autowithdrawl is every Wednesday and it was not withdrawn either. Can you please look into it and let me know! I am a new user

Take a look at your Reports Overview . Familiarize yourself with all the tabs. The funds should be under the "Pending" tab because there is a 5 day security period.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prajakta,

I checked and it seems that the funds are already in the 'Pending' section of the Reports page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Please note that payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability. The funds should become available for you tomorrow and you can withdraw them. For more information on getting patting for Fixed-Priced contracts, check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths