🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't see my earning
Page options
ahmad_jubaer
Community Member

I can't see my earning

Hello!

My client paid one mileston but the eardning is not showing for withdraw and in others like in My balance the earning is not showing . 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmad Jubaer,

When a client releases a milestone payment, it goes through a 5-day security period, and will show under the Pending tab of your Overview page (Reports > Overview). That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details. The 5-day security period allows the system to process and clear the payments. Please read this article for more information about Fixed-Price Protection.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmad Jubaer,

When a client releases a milestone payment, it goes through a 5-day security period, and will show under the Pending tab of your Overview page (Reports > Overview). That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details. The 5-day security period allows the system to process and clear the payments. Please read this article for more information about Fixed-Price Protection.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for the Information .

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members