🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't see my hours shown in the profile, ju...
Page options
mai_albaghdady25
Community Member

I can't see my hours shown in the profile, just the desktop application

Salam

I am working on a project (hourly) I can see the application tracks my hours and it's not reflect to my profile where the client can see it.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Mai,

Thank you for your message. Please allow 24-48 hours for the time to be updated on your contract page. In the meantime, please ensure your Desktop App is connected to the internet. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
mai_albaghdady25
Community Member

Thank you for your reply. I found out that I chose the wrong project to work on. Fortuntely, it's the same client. I am trying to him to settle this but would like to ask if there is another way I can guarantee my money if he refused as I already made tasks for him.

Thanks 

designatedsamin
Community Member

Hi Pradeep , Can you please help me answer my query? I want to know , if my total contract is set at budget of 600$. , then , if i am on a hourly contract with my client , then , after each week, will i be giving  20% commission for  the Upwork? Or 10%? 

To sum up , will i need to bill in each week , more than 500$ in an hourly contract so that it is 10% commission ? Please help me :)) 

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Here’s how it works:

• $0-$500 in earnings from a client: 20% service fee applied to earnings
  • $500.01-$10,000 in earnings from a client: 10% service fee
  • $10,000.01 or more in earnings from a client: 5% service fee

Example: On a $600 project with a new client, your freelancer service fee would be 20% on the first $500 and 10% on the remaining $100. Your earnings after fees would be $490.

You can check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks for clarifying , Annie. Have a great day ! 

Regards -

Adnan

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths