🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't see my work history on my profile.
Page options
delist
Community Member

I can't see my work history on my profile.

Hello everyone.

I have completed 2 jobs with feedback but I can't see them on my profile.

One job is completed about two weeks ago and the other is just completed.

What's the matter?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Samet,

I just checked your profile and I can see the feedback on your first contract is listed on your profile. Regarding your second job, since it was completed recently please allow 24 to 48 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly.
I would also suggest clearing your cache and cookies. If you`re still not seeing your contracts on your end, please send me a screenshot via PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Samet,

I just checked your profile and I can see the feedback on your first contract is listed on your profile. Regarding your second job, since it was completed recently please allow 24 to 48 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly.
I would also suggest clearing your cache and cookies. If you`re still not seeing your contracts on your end, please send me a screenshot via PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello there.

As a fresher to upwork, I have just completed two jobs but they are not displayed on my profile and on public view.

I know it takes some time but this lasted over 2 weeks.

What's wrong with this?

Please help me to see my work history on my profile.

Thanks.

Hi Alejandro,

I checked your profile and was able to view your 2 contracts published on your profile. Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser to view your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I can't see the feedback my client wrote? My Work history also shows nothing? Please would you able to help? Thank you.  

Hi Yen,

I checked and it looks like two contracts are showing on your profile. One with feedback and the second with the 'Job in progress' text (the contract is not yet ended). The third contract will show up once payment has been processed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members