🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't send new proposals. I have 78 connect...
Page options
islammdtanvir091
Community Member

I can't send new proposals. I have 78 connects

Hello, I have started working recently. I have nice hourly job. I wanted to get more clients as I have a lot of free working hours right now. So, I bought some connects and started applying on jobs that fit my expertise. My profile doesn't have a job success score or badge, maybe that's why, clients seldom replie to my proposals. Today, I've found out, when I click on "submit a proposal" button, I get a white blanck page. I don't have any network connection issue, even tried restarting and re-logging in, but it's not stopping. I have attached a screenshot. Please check.

Do we have any limit about sending proposals? Should I be concerned?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Tanvir,

We currently are not limiting the number of proposals users could send. I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Tanvir,

We currently are not limiting the number of proposals users could send. I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you. I have cleared all cookies and caches, now the problem is solved. Have a nice day. 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members