🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can`t submit a proposal
Page options
irene-megapolis
Community Member

I can`t submit a proposal

Please help me, I`ve been trying to submit a proposal and I keep getting the error to update my address. I have updated my address twice already and I still get the same error. I clear my cache and cookies and use a different browser. 

What do I have to do?

25 REPLIES 25
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anna,

It looks like you don't have enough connects for submitting a proposal. If you feel like you need more connects to send more proposals, feel free to purchase more. You can check the options available to you and learn more about the acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I also have a problem wth submiting proposals. The button is not active, so I can't do it. I have connects, so don't know what is the problem. Hope you can help. 

Best,

Dubravka

Hi Dubravka,

I checked this for you and few fields under your address information are still not filled. Please log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information.

Let us know if the issue persists after this and our team will assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I updated location info. The issue is still there, I still can't submit
proposals.

Thank you for following up, Dubravka. I'm sorry to hear that issue persists.

Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you complete the overview section of it. 

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

I completed my profile 100 % and still can't submit a proposal to a job.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Can you help me and check what is the problem?
Thank you.

Best,
Dubravka

Hi Dubravka,

Could you please confirm if you`re receiving any errors on your end? If yes, please share the text of the error you`re seeing on your end so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

There is no text error, the submit button is not available to click on. It
is inactive.

Hi Dubravka,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
044c5655
Community Member

Hello.

I have the same problem for 2 days now, I can't submit a proposal.
I checked my connects, I have enough of them, so that's not a problem.
Please help me with solving this problem.

Regards,
Zoran

044c5655
Community Member

Hello.

I have the same problem since yesterday, I can't submit a proposal.
I checked my connects, I have enough of them, so that's not a problem.

Regards,
Zoran

lalu_taki
Community Member

Dear Bojan S

i have same problem, cant submit proposal and got link expire, have connect but still cant submit a proposal, can you help me please?
your really appreciated, thanks a lot

best regards

Hello Lalu,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hello.

I have the same problem for 2 days now, I can't submit a proposal.
I checked my connects, I have enough of them, so that's not a problem. I don't know what could be a problem.

Regards,
Zoran

Hi,

I have same problem at the time of proposal submission. Please help me to fix this issue. My profile has verified by upwork and submitted all identification documents those are all in english.

Again i am facing this issue. 

Regards

Rizwan Ali Khan

Hi Rizwan,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Anna,

It seems as if you have used up all your free connects and for sending the current proposal, you are without connects.  If you have left with no connect, no issue, purchase new connects for sending a proposal.

Many thanks.

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/

Hi,

How can that be, as I have 10 connects that I bought few days ago and
didn't manage to apply to any jobs?

Hello,

Were you able to find a solution to the proposal submission challenge? I am having the same challenge to clear cache and cookies. 

Kindly share your solution.

Regards,

Peace

Hi Peace, 

I checked and it looks like you're an Exclusive Agency Member. This means you can only use the Agency's pool of Connects to submit proposals. Please discuss this with the Agency Owner if there aren't any Connects in your Agency.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello,

Thank you. I will use the agency account and revert.

Regards,
3d60731c
Community Member

I am having the same issue. The submit button is disabled(screenshot attached).
https://prnt.sc/EHMeUw4Xo919

Thanks!

Hi James,

I have checked your account but I wasn't able to replicate the issue. The option to submit a proposal should be available on your end. Can you please try to use a different browser? Let me know if the same error persists or if you see it on a different page and I'll surely look into it for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3d60731c
Community Member

Hi Arjay, that works on Chrome.( I was using Safari). 
Thank you!

cdda8c2f
Community Member

Hello. I can't submit a proposal, can you help me please?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members