🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: I can't submit any proposal
Page options
nhumaira
Community Member

I can't submit any proposal

Hello,

I have submitted more than 21 proposals in Upwork. But recently i can't submit any proposal. "The Submit A Proposal" button isn't responding and the page is keep refreshing. I've enough connects and I've also tried another browsers. I'm new on Upwork. If this problem occurs  please suggests me to get rid of this problem.

Thanks.

59 REPLIES 59
l_pouncey
Community Member

Unable to Save Application.jpg

Bad enough Clients delcine my Bids. Now this!

dreamseller
Community Member

Probably your profile reviewed and rejected by UpWork. 

Contact support team by submitting a support ticket.

I also read on another thread some users were having issues with Chrome and it worked after moving to Firefox.

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

Try using an incognito window in Chrome too. I had to do that before I rebooted after the last update. For once in my life I actually do think cache and cookies are the problem after some of their upgrades. An incognito window will bypass the problem until you reboot, clear stuff, reload browser or whatever.

@Katrina B wrote:

I also read on another thread some users were having issues with Chrome and it worked after moving to Firefox.

Ugh. That's just bad. "Whoa, Chrome says this site has malware on it. I'll use another browser because it doesn't tell me that.". That logic right there is generally followed in a few weeks by "Where did all this stuff on my computer come from? I didn't install it and now it's all over my PC.". 

l_pouncey
Community Member

I did not have any problems on submitting the Proposal, just prior to this one and I have always used Chrome.

taustinray
Community Member

@Humaira N wrote:

Hello,

I have submitted more than 21 proposals in Upwork. But recently i can't submit any proposal. "The Submit A Proposal" button isn't responding and the page is keep refreshing. I've enough connects and I've also tried another browsers. I'm new on Upwork. If this problem occurs  please suggests me to get rid of this problem.

Thanks.

The question would be how many connects do you have after submitting about 21 proposals? If you are new and have submitted 21 proposals you should have about 8 connects left since the avgerage job is 2 connects to submit a proposal to.

If you still have almost 50 connects and can no longer use the "Submit Proposal" button then it sounds like your profile isn't approved. You may want to contact CS about the status of your account.

I got an email this am about problems with Upwork and Chrome, which are being worked on.

maheshajwani
Community Member

@Humaira N wrote:

Hello,

Thanks.

Hi Humaira,

mine is working fine, this could be your browsers fault clear your cache and cookies.

l_pouncey
Community Member

Well, I've Updated my Norton, Cleared the Cookies, Restarted.

Now Job is Non-Existent.

@Linda P wrote:

Well, I've Updated my Norton, Cleared the Cookies, Restarted.

Now Job is Non-Existent.

Then that most likely means that the client or Upwork pulled the job due to one or many reasons. It also may explain why you couldn't sumit a proposal because it was in the process of being removed.

That's what I figure happened.

Oh well, nothing further to say.

michaeljohnson2
Community Member

I've same problem... But in my opinion the cause of this, is Upwork verifying by video chat

Yes, Michael, you need to complete video verification in order to be able to bid on jobs again. Please, follow instructions in the notification and click the button on this page to verify your profile.

~ Valeria
Upwork
noureldin-sabry
Community Member

I can't submit any proposal besides I had another problem that says the financial transctions have been limited for me...

I don't know how to solve them and I don't know even how to submit a supporting ticket whaterver they call it but I can't deal with this website Smiley Frustrated

anyone can help ?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Noureldin

You need to finish a 5min video verification process.
Please go to this link, after you sign in you will see at the top My Requests. Here you will find all of the information on what you need to do. Also from the link you can just click on verify my profile and get started.

~ Goran
Upwork
johnchhana
Community Member

Did you do the video interview with upwork?

@John C wrote:

Did you do the video interview with upwork?

John, Good Luck proving to Upwork that the person in the video chat is the same person that is shown on your profile picture........

mostafamamun
Community Member

Hi,

I have 100% job success score and successfully running my job but I can't submit any proposal for two days. Why to solve this problem.

I need solution and hope I get help from you.

Warm regards,

Mostafa Al Mahmud

Hi Md Mostafa, 

The team has already resumed your account. We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, Avery!

Yes, solved the problem

Thank you

Hi,

How are you?

I have 56 connects.

But when I clicked the job to bid, it says I have 0 connects.

Why?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi Andreas, 

I tried replicating your issue but did not get the same results. Could you please share a screengrab of the error you are getting?

~ Avery
Upwork
chanskee
Community Member

Hello Ma'am. I am having the same problem. The submit proposal button is disabled on my account as well. Please help me.

Thanks,

Chan

Hello Jan,

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? or tried using a different browser? Please reply on this thread if you are still experiencing the same problem so we could assist you.

Untitled

Hello Ryan,

I did not clear cache, but I tried in firefox (I'm currently on chrome). Still disabled button. 

Thanks,
Chan

Hello Jan,

You need to comply with your profile verification first in order to submit a proposal. There's an email sent to you regarding the verification process.

Untitled

Hi Ryan, 

Thanks, I just saw the email. I currently don't have a webcam on my computer, but I do own a tablet (ipad), would that work?

many thanks,
Chan

Hi Jan,

The requirements are stated in the email we have sent you. Please follow the instructions carefully so you won't have any problems during the process.

Untitled
lysis10
Community Member

@Ryan C wrote:

Hi Jan,

The requirements are stated in the email we have sent you. Please follow the instructions carefully so you won't have any problems during the process.

lol oh ryan. If you hang out here more, you'll understand that nobody reads anything. That would make too much sense.

daniagolu
Community Member

Hi Avery, I can't submit any Upwork proposals through my PC. I can save jobs, but when I get to the saved jobs section, the jobs won't open when I click them so I can't write or submit proposals. This doesn't happen on my mobile though, but since it's easier through my PC, I would love it if this problem is resolved quickly. Thank you. 

Hi, I can't submit any Upwork proposals through my PC. I can save jobs, but when I get to the saved jobs section, the jobs won't open when I click them so I can't write or submit proposals. This doesn't happen on my mobile though, but since it's easier through my PC, I would love it if this problem is resolved quickly. Thank you. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Diamaka,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
enneir0719
Community Member

HI please help can't submit proposal. thank you

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amanda, 

The team sent you notifications on May 24, and June 27 requesting to verify your profile. Please check the email address associated with your Upwork account, to see the instructions on how to verify your profile. 

~ Avery
Upwork

ok thank you

a848089c
Community Member

i cannot find submit proposal button to click,
please help 

Hi Daniyal,

It shows that you currently have a client account instead of a freelancer account. To create a freelancer profile using the same account you have just click on the dorp down arrow along your name on the upper right part of your account>select your name>Complete your profile. Once your profile is accepted, you may proceed to apply to job postings in Upwork.

markmoore54
Community Member

i had the same problem in firefox. switched to chrome and i was able to submit proposals again without problem.

i don't know what the source of that problem is, but it's a good idea to try different browsers when a page doesn't work. browsers vary a lot in their behavior, and the websites load different versions of their pages depending on what device you're using. that's three different sources of variation JUST TO LOAD A PAGE! (browser, version, and device.)

i empathize with your frustration. this world is loaded with them, and you don't even need a browser to load a frustration.

good luck!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths