🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: I can't submit any proposal
Page options
nhumaira
Community Member

I can't submit any proposal

Hello,

I have submitted more than 21 proposals in Upwork. But recently i can't submit any proposal. "The Submit A Proposal" button isn't responding and the page is keep refreshing. I've enough connects and I've also tried another browsers. I'm new on Upwork. If this problem occurs  please suggests me to get rid of this problem.

Thanks.

59 REPLIES 59
miaflorfigueroa
Community Member

Submit proposal button is disabled, I can't apply to any job. Please help!
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Miaflor,

You have been asked to finish the video verification process that will take up to 5 minutes. You can access your ticket on this Link and follow the steps listed inside. 

~ Goran
Upwork
soam02
Community Member

hello

But recently i can't submit any proposal. "The Submit A Proposal" button isn't responding and the page is keep refreshing. I've enough connects and I've also tried another browsers. I'm new on Upwork. If this problem occurs  please suggests me to get rid of this problem.

Thanks.

Hi Abu,

Please find the recent notification sent to you by the team and follow the instructions outlined there for completing profile verification. You can access the notification directly with this link. Thanks!

~Nina
abdurrozzaq
Community Member

Your profile is still in draft

Hi Idrees,

You will need to submit your application for a review first, if you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
amritag15
Community Member

The similar issue I am facing too.. but no-one is replying!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi AMRITA,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
amritag15
Community Member

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. But no one contacted me. When I clicked on 'via a
support ticket' it was showing a glance of a message that something
verification is not done yet...it is in a waiting state. Please help! I am
not able to place any proposals!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi AMRITA,

Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
lkurzedlak
Community Member

Hi, for a couple of days I can't submit any proposal. When I click on the "submit a proposal" button nothing happens. I checked with different browsers but the problem occurs on every one of them. I have my account 100% verified and 50+ connects. Please, can anyone assist me with this issue? 

lkurzedlak_0-1649791068201.png

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lucas,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with this issue.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I'm having a similar issue. My proposal button is grayed out. But my profile is active and I have over 100 connects. I don't have exclusivity with Upwork agencies my account is tied to.  Can you help?

dhanvantari_0-1666276852613.png

Hi Dhanvantari,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
36784ce0
Community Member

I can't 'upload my proposal' for the job I want the button isn't even letting me press it 

Hi Aleesha,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

Hello, after uploading my ID to upwork to verify my account I encountered a problem while attempting to verify my identity through the provided link to take a selfie with my ID. The link seems to be unresponsive or incompatible with my mobile phone. I have tried accessing it multiple times, but unfortunately, I am unable to proceed with the verification process.
Additionally, I am unable to submit a proposal for projects. Whenever I attempt to submit a proposal.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your support in helping me overcome these obstacles and fully participate in the Upwork community.

Hi Ben,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

Hi Nikola,
my ticket page has been removed.

Hi Ben, 

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like the team reached out to you via a new ticket. Could you please check and let me know if you can access this link

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths