Did you mean: 

I can't submit any proposal

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
31 of 47

@Ryan C wrote:

Hi Jan,

The requirements are stated in the email we have sent you. Please follow the instructions carefully so you won't have any problems during the process.

lol oh ryan. If you hang out here more, you'll understand that nobody reads anything. That would make too much sense.

enneir0719
Amanda-Rienne M Member Since: Jun 29, 2017
32 of 47

HI please help can't submit proposal. thank you

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
33 of 47

Hi Amanda, 

The team sent you notifications on May 24, and June 27 requesting to verify your profile. Please check the email address associated with your Upwork account, to see the instructions on how to verify your profile. 

~ Avery
Upwork
enneir0719
Amanda-Rienne M Member Since: Jun 29, 2017
34 of 47

ok thank you

a848089c
Daniyal Y Member Since: Jul 29, 2017
35 of 47

i cannot find submit proposal button to click,
please help 

melaniemaghanoy
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
36 of 47

Hi Daniyal,

It shows that you currently have a client account instead of a freelancer account. To create a freelancer profile using the same account you have just click on the dorp down arrow along your name on the upper right part of your account>select your name>Complete your profile. Once your profile is accepted, you may proceed to apply to job postings in Upwork.

markmoore54
Ace Contributor
Mark Ronald M Member Since: May 5, 2017
37 of 47

i had the same problem in firefox. switched to chrome and i was able to submit proposals again without problem.

i don't know what the source of that problem is, but it's a good idea to try different browsers when a page doesn't work. browsers vary a lot in their behavior, and the websites load different versions of their pages depending on what device you're using. that's three different sources of variation JUST TO LOAD A PAGE! (browser, version, and device.)

i empathize with your frustration. this world is loaded with them, and you don't even need a browser to load a frustration.

good luck!

miaflorfigueroa
Miaflor J Member Since: May 7, 2015
38 of 47
Submit proposal button is disabled, I can't apply to any job. Please help!
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
39 of 47

Hi Miaflor,

You have been asked to finish the video verification process that will take up to 5 minutes. You can access your ticket on this Link and follow the steps listed inside. 

~ Goran
Upwork
soam02
abu s Member Since: Jan 17, 2018
40 of 47

hello

But recently i can't submit any proposal. "The Submit A Proposal" button isn't responding and the page is keep refreshing. I've enough connects and I've also tried another browsers. I'm new on Upwork. If this problem occurs  please suggests me to get rid of this problem.

Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS