🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't submit proposals and my clients can't...
Page options
flocosta
Community Member

I can't submit proposals and my clients can't hire me

Hello,

I can't submit new proposals, some automatic message tells me that my profile is not complete, so I tried adding some info, and it nowsays profile 100% complete, but I still can't submit proposals.

A potential client wanted to hire me today but she couldn't, apparently my profile wasn't available or something like that.

I am not sure what is going on ? My identity has been verified, and I have already been hired for one job..

Thanks for your help !

3 REPLIES 3
carrion97
Community Member

hi, I am unable to submit a proposal. the submit proposal button is disabled and a notification is showing saying "You must make changes to your profile before you can submit a proposal.". Please help me with the issue

Hi Floriane and Ivan,

Floriane, I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Ivan, it looks like your profile is not 100% complete at the moment. Could you please try the tips in this help article in order to complete it? 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

hi, I am unable to submit a proposal. the submit proposal button is disabled and a notification is showing saying "You must make changes to your profile before you can submit a proposal.". Please help me with the issue

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members