cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't upgrade my membership plan

Slamet H Member Since: Dec 29, 2016
1 of 20

Why my account can't upgrade into Freelancer Plus? I have enough balance on my account but when I click submit button on Review upgrade, there was message appears "The request could not be completed. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

Anyone have some problems with me or maybe help me to solve this problem?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 20

Hi Slamet, 

We shared this information with the team and they will investigate this further. We apologise for the inconvenienc.e 

-Avery
Untitled
Aneesh N Member Since: Jan 11, 2017
3 of 20

I can't upgrade my membership plan for my agency. Please let me know why this happening! Always showing this message - "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later"

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
4 of 20

Hi Aneesh,

Would you be able to state a different billing method for the upgrade? You may also want to reach out to your bank for the failed transaction for the upgrade.

Untitled
Adrian S Member Since: Aug 31, 2015
5 of 20

Hi there, 

I also want to upgrade my membership, but I do not have enough balance on upwork, can I use paypal as a method of paying for the upgrade?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 20

Hi Adrian,

Upwork accepts the following billing methods for paying memberships: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. We also accept PayPal as billing methods for membership, but it isn't available to all freelancers, the option to use PayPal will only appear in the Add a Billing Method form if it is available to you. To learn more about this, please read this and this help articles.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Liezel Mae A Member Since: Mar 24, 2018
7 of 20

Can you help me? I have a problem upgrading my acct to freelance plus. They won't accept my card when I have been using this for every transaction. See Screenshot, please. I have Mastercard. I really wanted to upgrade my acct. 

8 of 20

Hi Liezel Mae, 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Abhideep S Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
9 of 20

I can't upgrade my membership plan for my agency. Please let me know why this happening! Always showing this message - "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later". I conculted my bank and they assured me that there is no issue from their end.

10 of 20

Hi Abhideep,

Upwork accepts the following billing methods for paying memberships: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. We also accept PayPal as billing methods for membership, but it isn't available to all freelancers, the option to use PayPal will only appear in the Add a Billing Method form if it is available to you. To learn more about this, please read this and this help articles.

If you would like to work as a team you will need to open an Agency account and list all team members in your Agency. Note that the agency model is designed to accommodate teams of freelancers working together. You can find more information here.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS