cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't upgrade my membership plan

Abhideep S Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
11 of 20

I tried with  my Visa card and got the same response. Paypal option is showing on my account however, I am unable to make payment through Paypal aswell. 

I need to upgrade my membership as my free connects has been used. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 20

Hi Abhideep,

In order to be able to set up PayPal as a billing method, you will need to have a verified PayPal account. For more details about our accepted billing methods please refer to the help articles Bojan shared. Thank you.

Untitled
Abhideep S Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
13 of 20

I am facing the same issue. I am unable to upgrade my membership plan. I am using my Visa Debit card. Please check the attachment.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 20

Hi Slameth,

Could you please try to upgrade your Membership again? The team has addressed the issue that was preventing you from doing it.

Let us know if you continue experiencing issues.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Lilian N Member Since: Nov 3, 2017
15 of 20
Hi, I have a problem while trying to upgrade my membership. I have tried 2 times. My payment method shows that money has been deducted 2 times but I still get the same message . That my payment could not be processed. Why? Yet I can see that money has been deducted?
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
16 of 20

Hi Lilian,

When did you attempt to upgrade your account? I see that you still have the basic plan and I do not see any payments being charged to your payment method. How much was deducted from your account?

Untitled
Karen M Member Since: May 4, 2018
17 of 20

Hi Lena E, I have a similar problems, what can I do?

Alex T Member Since: May 11, 2019
18 of 20

I've got the same problem.

My team got 120 $ on the account and I can't upgrade profile.

How can you solve it? 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
19 of 20

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Liezel Mae A Member Since: Mar 24, 2018
20 of 20

I have the same problem when it's an active acct. I wanted to upgrade to freelance plus but they won't accept my card. Please help. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS