🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't use my upwork blance to upgrade my ac...
Page options
rakibkhan90
Community Member

I can't use my upwork blance to upgrade my account to membership plus

I have sufficient place in my Upwork but I can't use them to upgrade my membership plus, it is showing to add billing method before I could upgrade using my Upwork balance but not I cant 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rakib,

While you can purchase Connects and upgrade your Membership Plan using your available balance, you won't be able to initiate that process until you have an active Billing Method

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to further assist you with this concern. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rakib,

Please note that before purchasing Connects or a membership plan, you’ll need to add a Billing Method to your account. There are three billing methods available to freelancers and you can check this help article for more information on how to add one of those to your account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

but i bought connects and membership before using my balance

Hi Rakib,

While you can purchase Connects and upgrade your Membership Plan using your available balance, you won't be able to initiate that process until you have an active Billing Method

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to further assist you with this concern. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members