🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't verify my identity because the button...
Page options
anhnhv
Community Member

I can't verify my identity because the button doesn't work

Hi, how are you? I have tried to verify my identity for 4 days, but the button doesn't work.

I contacted upwork support and tried everything they suggested ( different browser, different devices ), but nothing worked. So I submitted the screenshots and HAR files they wanted but after then, I am not getting any replies for more than 2 days.

Can anyone help me with it?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nguyen,

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues completing the verification. I've followed up with the team handling your case, rest assured they'll get back to you soon.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
JoanneP

Hi Nguyen,

I apologize for any delays. Please know that our team processes tickets in the order that they are received. I'd like to confirm that your concern has already been escalated to the appropriate team for further checking. One of our agents will update you directly on your open ticket. We appreciate your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
anhnhv
Community Member

Okay, thanks

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Nguyen,

I apologize for any delays. Please know that our team processes tickets in the order that they are received. I'd like to confirm that your concern has already been escalated to the appropriate team for further checking. One of our agents will update you directly on your open ticket. We appreciate your patience. 

anhnhv
Community Member

Hi Joanne, how are you?

I am getting nervous because upwork message tells me I need to verify identity by July 3rd and it is already July 1st. But still I don't have any options to do it.

Can you help me please?

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Nguyen,

Hi Nguyen,

I understand that you are worried about completing the verification process on time. I have followed up with the team, and one of our agents will update you directly via the open ticket you have. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
anhnhv
Community Member

I got a reply after waiting for 3 days and they just told me to update the chrome version, which is what I already did before. I clearly mentioned I tried different browsers, different devices and nothing worked. I am not sure why it is too difficult for them to share another link so I can verify identity.

I am stuck for 5 days now.

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Nguyen,

I understand that you are worried about completing the verification process on time. I have followed up with the team, and one of our agents will update you directly via the open ticket you have. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nguyen,

It looks like you’re communicating with our team regarding this concern on your existing ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
anhnhv
Community Member

Hi, I replied on the ticket last night, but still there's no solution give to me.

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Nguyen,

It looks like you’re communicating with our team regarding this concern on your existing ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

anhnhv
Community Member

Hi, I am asked to verify identity by July 3rd, but still the issue isn't resolved so I can't do anything.

I am not sure what happense in this case.

https://prnt.sc/189ynsl

Hi Nguyen,

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues completing the verification. I've followed up with the team handling your case, rest assured they'll get back to you soon.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
anhnhv
Community Member

Now I am getting another message like this http://prntscr.com/18emz5h

Can you help me please?

@LuiggiR wrote:

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you,

Hello Nguyen,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
anhnhv
Community Member

Hi, Get started button on the Identity verification page wasn't working for the last 1 week and I couldn't verify my identity. And now I am getting this message. http://prntscr.com/18emz5h

Can you help me please?

I have tried different browsers, different devices, different versions, but nothing worked.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members