🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » I cannot change my account location
Page options
gvanzevern

I cannot change my account location

Hi,

Just moved accross the country and am unable to edit my location in the user profile.  Whenever I click on the update button, nothing happens. If I leave the page, it reverts back to what I had previously.

13 REPLIES 13
ahammed_farid

you trying to change your location from profile setting?

then edit right?

That is correct.

Make sure that you hit the big green Update button!!

I'm sure that you've already done that so hopefully a mod will come and advise soon.

I have hit that button!  Nothing happens.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Grant,

Somebody will reach out to you directly and assist you with your issue.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello

I am also unable to update my location information. I would like to have it changed to South Africa. Whenever I try, the address part changes, but the country doesn't change. Please help.

Hi Vuyisile,

Our team will follow up with you directly and assist with updating your country information.

Update: I can confirm our team reviewed and updated your country.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thank you!

Hello! I am also unable to update my location. I am no longer in California. Need to update my location. Thanks.

Hi Natassia,

Can you confirm the state you have moved to and I will update your location, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

@Vuyisile N wrote:

Hello

I am also unable to update my location information. I would like to have it changed to South Africa. Whenever I try, the address part changes, but the country doesn't change. Please help.

Change of country is done manually by Support as they like to take a closer look at those requests, in case people are not entirely sure where in the works they are truly located....  

Need help with changing my location, as I just created an account.

Hi Krismoir,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please let me know into which country would you like me to update your location?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork